This is a heavy assignment week, no readings are assigned.
That said, Stephen offers two of his papers as optional reading:
– Models for Sustainable Open Educational Resources
– Reusable Media, Social Software and Openness in Education
Mon: Recorded presentations and readings will be posted to the email list
Wed: Two Elluminate discussions (both sessions can be accessed via this link):
- 11 am CST: See time zone conversions. Howard Rheingold is our scheduled guest
- 7 pm CST: See time zone conversions. ‘
1. Continue regular weekly activities – blogging, developing your concept map, and follow the distributed conversation through various sites (pageflakes, delicious, Google Alerts).
2. Complete and submit final paper (Due November 17). You can post the paper on your site as a blog post or post in the Moodle Forum